Revisit the Key Points of Spanish Level A2 at your own pace with this course.
You should consider using this course if you:
- Have studied at A2 before and want to revisit the major points (perhaps you have taken a break from studying?).
- Have studied at Level A1 and want to get a preview of A2’s major points in a low-pressure way.
- Are ready for Level A2 and are happy studying by yourself, at your own pace.
This course will take you through the major points of Level A2 Spanish, through a series of written lessons in English, with tests and exercises in Spanish. You’ll cover:
- Ser and Estar
- The Past Tenses: Preterito Indefinido vs Preterito Imperfecto
- Future Tense
- Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns (who does what to whom)
- Reflexive Pronouns (actions performed on oneself)
- Interrogatives (Who, What, Where, When and Why)
Alongside this course, you should also consider our A2 Vocabulary course.
At the end of this course, your increased knowledge of Spanish grammar should enable you to understand and engage in a wide range of everyday topics. You should be able to:
- Improve your reading and listening confidence through our range of level-appropriate resources
- Study at Level B1, with LinguaBuddy or a physical language school.
- Join our Intermediate level conversation classes (Plus account required).